Grapes!!!

/ by

sourced from: https://www.reddit.com/r/puppy101/comments/gpi6pi/grapes/

Here`s another great article:

Help! My 11lb, 8 week old bulldog, ate 1 red grape. I called 2 vets and the animal poison control. 1 vet said he should be fine and just to watch him closely. 2nd vet said to bring him in immediately, but that was the lady who answered the door not the actual vet… poison control said that based on their data it doesn't require a vet visit… itd been 6 hrs and hes been fine. Please help calm my anxiety!!!

submitted by /u/flowerpwr3292
[link] [comments]

How to Learn Clicker Training in 7 Days?

Master Clicker Training in 7

If you want to master clicker training quickly then I recomend a powerful training guide about thsi topic. It covers nearly every bit of information you wanted to know about clicker training, plus more…

Just imagine being able to clicker train your pet in just 7 days (or less) without becoming frustrated or wasting your time.

==> Read my review about clicker for dog training


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *