Here`s another great article:
There were two cookies on the counter top, our older large pit bull can reach the counter top if he tries, the puppy cannot. We had to run outside quickly and when we returned only one cookie remained. Best case scenario the older dog scarfed the whole thing down (he is almost 65 lbs and has ate much worse), worst case scenario he knocked it down and the puppy came charging, because he would just walk away and let the puppy eat it. There is no way of knowing. Our vet is closed. I am absolutely hysterical. For size reference the cookie was probably the diameter of a mason jar, it had a dark chocolate cookie dough base (cocoa powder), dark chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips. Puppy is 4 months old and 27 lbs. if he did eat this cookie, will it cause vomiting or is it lethal? The nearest 24/7 animal hospital is 45 minutes away, I will rush him there if this is a life or death situation.
How to Learn Clicker Training in 7 Days?
Master Clicker Training in 7
If you want to master clicker training quickly then I recomend a powerful training guide about thsi topic. It covers nearly every bit of information you wanted to know about clicker training, plus more…
Just imagine being able to clicker train your pet in just 7 days (or less) without becoming frustrated or wasting your time.
==> Read my review about horse clicker training