For the life of me, I can’t remember the first time I discovered the ocean.
Growing up on the coast of Maine, I envisage it happened at a very young age. But I do, however, have a very clear picture of my old-fashioned golden retriever’s firstly expedition to a nearby reservoir. The second “shes seen” the dock, it was like she was truly residence . She immediately took off down the wooden planks and did a giant belly flop into the sea.
While my dog now won’t get near a puddle, let alone a lake, this excited suffer seems to be somewhat common for our canine companions…
1 . … Wait for it.
2. “Best. Day. Ever! “
3. This hip guy actually knows how to chill.
4. “…It’s just…so…beautiful! “
5. “Let’s never leave.”
6. Belly flop competition is strong.
7. Examine at that sort!
8. “Surf’s up, dude.”
9. Safety first!
10. “COMING THROUGH! “
11. “The remains are even better here! “
12. “WHAT IS THIS SORCERY? “
13. She may only have three legs, but she’s went ALL the excitement.
14. He wishes his oysters straight from the source.
15. “I like the water, but I don’t like being chased by it. Rude.”
16. “Go right! I saw something move! “
17. “Come on down…the water’s enormous! “
I only hope the working day I’ll be half as excited or so pleased to see you both anything as these pups are about the irrigate!