I charity my job.
I mean, who wouldn’t? I get to write about puppies, kittens, stimulating storeys, trip destinations…you epithet it! But that doesn’t mean I don’t have serious job-envy of others.
No, I’m not talking about people who make millions or jaunt “the worlds” for a living( though that is up there )… instead, I am uber-jealous of those who work at animal infirmaries, shelters, and recoveries. While the work is tough, it is SO fruitful. And here’s the proof.
1. Even if someone is looking over your shoulder, it doesn’t detect overbearing.
2. And even if the waiting area is full, it’s absolutely adorable — not annoying.
3. Cases actually know how to show their appreciation.
4. Fierceness is part of the job.
5. You get to bring together eternally families.
6. Coworkers are super cute.
7. And they’re ever eager to take on new responsibilities.
8. Your patients never forget what you’ve done for them.
9. Oh right, and everyone is adorable.
10. Clearly a reason to wake up every morning.
11. When brand-new patients “re coming for you”, they’re a welcome handful.
12. But when they’re too much of a handful, you’ve get pockets!
13. You never know who might walk in the door.
14. Baby beavers? Yep.
15. “‘ello mate! “
16. Bath time is arguably the best part of the job.
17. Your patrons truly look up to you.
18. But even if you’re territory with an furious case, they’re still so. Darn. ADORABLE!
19. Off-site gratifies are really awesome.
20. When things are brake, incessant entertainment openings await.
21. Bottom line: Best. Job. Ever.
If I had a stomach for blood and surgery, I’d absolutely go to veterinarian academy. Alas, I can precisely look on with utter jealousy…you lucky demons!