My puppy got into a bottle of multivitamins

/ by

sourced from: https://www.reddit.com/r/puppy101/comments/g8m6yg/my_puppy_got_into_a_bottle_of_multivitamins/

Here`s another great article:

Today while my wife and I were in another room our 11 month old labradoodle broke open a nearly full, childproof bottle of multivitamins that were in the trash and ate all of them. We had him in a fenced playpen area that he somehow broke out of before emptying the trashcan and eating the vitamins. Apparently multivitamins can be dangerous for dogs, especially when they have high levels of iron and vitamin D. After a call with animal poison control and a trip to the emergency vet, he seems to be doing better now, though his stomach is still weak.

I always thought my wife and I were so careful with him, but clearly we need to do better. He had never been able to get out of the playpen before and I still have no idea how it happened. This was a very hard lesson learned, though it could have been much worse.

I thought to share this so maybe our lesson could help others. I'm convinced that puppies are like toddlers on an unintended mission to accidentally get themselves killed and it's up to us to make sure they don't. Be vigilant, fellow puppy lifeguards.

submitted by /u/majordanger
[link] [comments]

How to Learn Clicker Training in 7 Days?

Master Clicker Training in 7

If you want to master clicker training quickly then I recomend a powerful training guide about thsi topic. It covers nearly every bit of information you wanted to know about clicker training, plus more…

Just imagine being able to clicker train your pet in just 7 days (or less) without becoming frustrated or wasting your time.

==> Read my review about clicker training


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *