Clicker Training Online All about dogs and more…

Michigan dog dies after being soaked in compounds at groomer | Fox News

/ by

( Fox 2 Detroit)

Max, a poodle and cocker spaniel mixture, went to the groomer for a routine see, but the 7-year-old salvage never came home after he was soaked in chemicals at the back of the supermarket. The occurrence isnt the first domesticated demise at Shaggy Dog Puppies& Supplies in Shelby Township, Fox 2 Detroit reported.

Dennis and Maureen St. Clair ceased Max off at Shaggy Dog on Thursday morning, but they didnt receive a call in the afternoon to pick him up. Pertained, Dennis drove to the shop.

“I watched the groomer, her refer was Cindy, and she was coming out the back entrance with a bird-dog wrapped in blankets and just soaking wet, ” Dennis told Fox 2. “And I looked and announced, Oh God, I hope it isn’t my pup, and it was Max, foaming at the mouth.”

The couple had never had any issues with the groomers before, and Max became in last week to have his coat decorated and tacks clipped.

More on this…

Read more: www.foxnews.com


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (and other potential affiliate networks), an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.