Funny Cats Compilation [Most See] Funny Cat Videos Ever Part 1

russian car crash video
Failarmy Funny video clip August check here
Amusing Felines Compilation
Funny Pet cats Compilation:

65 thoughts on “Funny Cats Compilation [Most See] Funny Cat Videos Ever Part 1

1. Jack J

A lot of cats being abused in this video,shame so many people liked
    it,especially all you dickheads who are so lazy with your cat grooming that
    you have to bath your cat,I’ve owned cats for forty years now and never
    hade to bath one,and no I don’t mean shorthair cats I share my life and
    home with Maine coons.wankers

1. Dani California

Abused? Talk about wankers. Every vet I know has told me to bath my cats,
      including my step-father, also a vet and cat owner. A cat won’t die because
      of some water, stop being such a princess

2. jupetsu P

i like to look these videos because my cat died. some driver drived over
    him and he (cat) camed alive to home but then died :'(

1. Star Puppy

jupetsu P 🙁 I feel bad for us cat 🙁 He have a good house and good lovers,
      but then he die 🙁 he have just a life 🙁 Stupid humans kill animals cuz
      its fun 🙁 It isn’t 🙁 I hope u will buy another kitty cat #SaveCatsFromRIP

3. Claudia Walker

did someone find 1:06 funny cause that cat has been so tramatized it
    screams when when it sees a human face thats horrible

1. Annabel Maltman

Ecem Acaralp first of all, not necessarily – you don’t know what she eats
      lmao – and second of all just like any sane human wouldn’t film animals
      being turned into food and put it in a ‘funny animals’ video, you also
      shouldn’t film a traumatised cat and put it in a ‘funny cat’ video.

1. FluffyKitty Plays

Mia floyd thats not true. cats sometimes need baths and some like the water
      not all cats can get sick in water.

2. willi3200

Mia floyd idiot they need a bath every 3 months because they stink also
      when they washed oneself with the tongue

1. Natalie's Wonders

+Kitty Canimations its not, the cat could have died or gotten bladder
      problems, digestion problems, and lung failure

4. That roommate back in boulder

I am a house cat who can speak English after hitting a bong for 60 secmeow
    meow meow meow meow

5. wendy S

some of these clips were cute, but the whole section of cats hissing &
    fighting to protect themselves was just wrong, the poor cats that were
    cornered were terrified. No one should do that to their pet.

1. Plutosnake

wendy S but I gotta say I loved the one where the cat pretends to be a dog
      and the owner catches him in the act and he switches back to a cat.

6. IndependantW

Some of the situations were indeed quite funny. Other situations put the
    cats in danger, or really scared them. For that, I give you two thumbs
    DOWN.

1. John Stiggens

Wow really? THAT is your gripe? You do know what a compilation is right?
      That is when people just string all videos, both decent and crappy
      (apparently) together and publish it as ONE video… I would think you
      would gripe about all of the stupid SUBSCRIBE HERE and videos with very
      crappy resolution being taken from OTHER compilations. NEvermind the lack
      of thought to cut OUT duplicate videos… I must be out of touch.

1. Aerith Gainsborough

I know. It’s not at all funny. Disgusting the things some of these
      ‘parents’ let their children do to these poor sweet cats. And then,
      recording a alligator next to the cat, instead of getting the cat away from
      it? WHO DOES THAT? Sick people in this world. What they will do for
      ‘entertainment’ is beyond horrible.

7. Pingback: Funny Cats Compilation [Most See] Funny Cat Videos Ever Part 1 – Ronnie L. Kenny's Blog