Funny cats and dogs begging for food – Cute animal compilation

Some felines and dog's are actually funny when they are asking for food. Just look just what they do to obtain something to eat;-RRB- Hope you like our compilation, please share it as well as SUBSCRIBE! View likewise our other video clips!

WISH TO SEE YOUR FAMILY PET IN OUR COMPILATIONS?
Send your clips or connect to: tigerlicensing@gmail.com

For even more amusing video clips & images see and like our Facebook page:

Copyright Please note:

Under Area 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is produced "reasonable usage" for functions such as objection, remark, information coverage, teaching, scholarship, as well as research study. Fair use is an usage permitted by copyright law that might or else be infringing. Non-profit, instructional or personal use pointers the balance for "reasonable usage". The current modifications to the Copyright Act of 1976 refer to songs. "Fair use" remains active for movie and also video.

No copyright meant. All material utilized in adherence to Fair Use copyright law.
Copyright concern? Send us a message as well as we'll get it resolved.

54 thoughts on “Funny cats and dogs begging for food – Cute animal compilation

1. Matt Plays

Ok honestly it’s not nice to even eat in front of your pets cus if you
    already know they are gonna beg for some it’s just straight up rude and
    teasing them.👎

1. Nancy Farkas

Um I have never fed my cats anything but cat food. I don’t care if they
      beg. What people eat is their business.

2. Pearl

The cats are like “why am I even doing this?” and the dogs are like
    “FOODFOODFOODFOODFOODFOOD!!”

3. Aidan Keogh

I usually feed the dog around 6:00 in the evening. He will sit completely
    still and stare at me from about 4:00 in the afternoon onwards.
    He won’t make any noise, but he’ll follow me absolutely everywhere, sit
    down, and just stare pleadingly.

4. iamonarch

This is so weird to see that they all pretty much beg the same way. I’ve
    never seen any of cats do this…

1. Richard Smith

+Nekorin Kagamine Naw, she is thin, but damn, you would think she hasn’t
      eaten for a month every morning.

1. Kittyrella the Lovely

Lance Anderson You are not supposed to reply that just because you want to
      look cool
      Let’s burn you with fire

2. Lance Anderson

Kittyrella the Lovely
      I couldn’t be bothered if I looked cool or not check out my YouTube channel
      it’s got nothing on it I don’t even care about this account.
      All I did was type what came to mind ;p

5. Mimi 605

The dogs are like: GIMME ME MA FOOOOOOOD!
    The cats are like: can you get the food for me, pls? Oh whatever….

6. Laura Chouinard

I saw my dog doing this, I even took a picture. But I would never have
    thought that cats were doing this too.