Every time I sit down on my lounge, my cat makes a beeline for my lap. Even if I’m use my computer and too busy for huddles, he persists with his stealthy ears crouched back and slowly, ever so gradually , creep under my limb. Of direction he ever succeeds, but not because of what he believes are awesome ninja moves. Genuinely, he’s just too cute to keep responding no to.
Some of these little nuggets have a few more sciences than my fur dance, but others seem very familiar…
1. “Front of the stairs? PSHAW.”
2. “That bird is mine.”
3. “Gonna getcha! ” “Too slow! “
4. He just doesn’t know who you are he runs out of food so quickly…
5. “Look at me! I’m a agent! I entail, don’t look at me! I’m not here! “
6. The hanger demon strikes when you least doubt it.
7. “Not sharing your burgers, huh? Oh, we’ll see about that…”
8. And you thought “cat-o-nine-tails” were the sneakier ones.
9. “Doors? We don’t necessity no stinkin’ doors.”
10. Stealthy smooches are the sweetest!
11. We’ve all been this “cat-o-nine-tail”:
12. “Oh, uh…how’s it hanging? “
13. “Shh, I’m gonna spook mom! “
14. “I was just stretching! “
15. “What? Is there something behind me? “
16. I think someone just got floored. Totally worth it.
17. “Wait! Learn me your ninja spaces! “
18. He’s certainly singing the Pink Panther theme in his head.
19. “Oh no, it’s too high and creepy! Haha, JK, I went this.”
20. The blanket vigilante strikes every night.
21. “Mission control, this is Alpha 1. She left her cereal milk bowl out. The time to ten-strike is now! “
22. No one knows how the mattresses or this feline got here.
24. Breakdancer or ninja…you decide.
Seriously, the CIA may want to interrogation some of those cuties to make sure they’re on our line-up. I’d detest to think what might happen if they got into enemy hands.