Hey. In no way am I saying that any of these the situation is NOT masculine. I’m just trying to point out that culture can make it feel like “theres” men’s roles and there are women’s roles, and the two cannot overlap in any way. And that’s stupid. So here’s some stereotypically’ unmasculine’ trash that dames actually vastly appreciate about followers .
1 . When something makes a guy chuckle so difficult that he genuinely, actually giggles. 2 . Or when he gets so excited about something that he makes out certain kinds of surprising high-pitched noise.
3. When he has incredibly neat, clean handwriting.
4. Or he was able to write in perfect, beautiful cursive.
5. When he gets really silly and playful around kids.
6. Or puppies.
7. When he places a lot of endeavor into creating a musing, homemade gift for you.
8. When he cooks and gets really into it.
9. Or if he’s one hell of a baker. No dame has ever been upset by a male who makes a good pie.
10. When he’s not humiliated to get upset, or even calls, in front of you.
11. And when he’s not embarrassed to molt joyous rips in front of you either especially when the moment was nice and so honest that it nearly kills you.
12. When he has a chamber that is clean and well-kept.
13 . Bonus qualities if it’s actually decorated delicately and he has a real, grownup bed frame. 14 . When he openly admits to being insecure about something.
15. When he’s well-groomed.
16 . And he exploits actual nail clippers to trim his fingernails and toenails because he’s not GROSS.
17. When he wears glasses. And not the refrigerate, hip, black-framed hipster style. We’re talking the skinny, exclusively functional ones.
18. Cardigans? Step right up.
19. When he has a really good singing voice.
20. Even if it’s falsetto. Because as JT taught us, falsetto can be sexy.
21. When he finally grants in and watches The Bachelor with you.
22. And then admits that it’s a super fascinating show.
23. When he greatly appraises the advice of the women in his life( you, his momma, his sisters, his pals, etc ), because he understands that women are his equals and that respecting them, listening to them, and learning from them does not oblige him any less of a husband. This one isn’t even close to being’ unmasculine .’ I exactly set it in here because I wanted to. Thanks bye.