Going to work every day can wear even the most dedicated hires down.
But if you’re anything like me, there is one thing that guarantees you’ll look forward to going into the role even on daytimes when you have a big meet, an daunting examine, or it’s merely too cold to get out of bed.
Here are just a few of the many reasons why you need one…like, yesterday.
1. You can actually make an entrance.
2. Office costume rivalry can be taken to a whole new level.
3. But business casual is just as good.
4. Office pranks are so, so much more fun.
5. When someone is attracting you in two directions, it’s totally okay.
6. The idea of having to juggle too many things at once is unexpectedly so exciting.
7. If your forearm goes tired, someone’s there to nap with it.
8. Client will never deplore when reacted with this:
9. Did we mention morale moves room up?( Productivity: down .)
10.( I necessitate like…way, practice down .)
11. Collaborating on a project is actually fun.
12. When your coworkers say they’re all ears at the fulfill, they represent it.
13. Speaking of joins, they’re awesome.
14. Even when you’re told not to speak in one, it’s okay!
15. Your boss might seem haras, but deep down, you know he’s merely a big softy.
16. And when he tells you you’re being replaced by someone younger, you can’t accuse him.
17. It’s so much more exciting when a brand-new coworker starts.
18. When the HR woman wants to see you, it’s something to look forward to.
19. And even if she grind you out for something you did wrong, it’s cool
20. Ultimately, when you need a pick-me-up, someone’s always there for you.
21. Or if someone else involves you to pick them up( literally ), you can do that, too.
Quick! Forward this on to your boss and get the dance reeling on an office pup.
Priority numero uno, parties!