16 week labrador retriever puppy dog training and tricks

———–
Update
———–
For everybody asking for how long it took, you can see his progression in my various other videos. I started training him around 9.5 weeks after he was sufficiently potty trained. Likewise, I get a lot of "just how do I train him" questions. I don't truly have time to do these videos right now. Possibly sooner or later:D.
——————.

Boomer has some new techniques to show off. Among the newer ones are moonwalk and bow. I am presently aiming to integrate back, come, and twirl into one command: line dancing.

35 thoughts on “16 week labrador retriever puppy dog training and tricks

1. Gregory Simpson

*”We have used a shock collar on our dog for a considerable number of time
    now. Even as much as I do not fancy the idea yet we have no other option to
    check the dogs incessant barking [Details Here === *
    *https://plus.google.com/u/0/102443457991099589207/posts/iTpMaFkx78J** ].
    Not until we came across Doggy Dan’s website that we saw an alternative.
    Not only that Doggy Dan do not approve of using shock collar, he showed a
    way to stop the barking without torturing the dog.”*

1. Charles Massey

Thank you for this, I’m so proud of my dog and myself, my dog did this
      following theses instructions, again thank you… i will start doing the
      clean your paws next! Warm greetings.

2. Joe Dupree

*”The video trainings are exceptional, very detailed and highly
    understandable .I have never been helped so much like this before [Details
    Here === *
    *https://plus.google.com/u/0/102443457991099589207/posts/iTpMaFkx78J** ].
    It is good that I now have much information at my disposal for training our
    puppy. I will recommend this video to my friends and neighbors. Keep up the
    good work Dan!”*

1. vuong pham

Frustratеd рet оwnеrs! If you wаnt to have а healthiеr, hарpier dоg, if yоu
      wаnt to оbedience train уоur dog now, and stooop him frоm relieving himsеlf
      on уour carpet, chеwing up yоur deesignеr shoes, nipping at yоur guests and
      а whole lot mooоre… Seeeеe how to traing your dоg in a right way ==>
      https://twitter.com/388c910fe281456e0/status/742623739800653824 16 weeеk
      labrador retrieveer рuppy dog training аnd triсks

3. Steve Sullivan

All it takes is time , patience, repetition, TREATS ( I use cheese ) and
    lots of love….Goooood Boooooy !!

1. james allison

Hеу theееrе. Sо this is sо this is а сommоn misсоnсерtion роpulаrizеd bу
      trааaaditiоnаl dоg trаinеrs thаt rely on tооls tо mаkе lifе unрleаsаnt whеn
      thеir dоg dоеs nоt pеrfоrm аs dеsired. Hеrе’s a vidео thаt will eхрlain thе
      dominаnсе mуth: ==>
      https://twitter.com/39ef274ad71478c0a/status/742623739800653824 16 weеk
      labrаdоr rеtrievеr рuрруууу dоg trаining and triсks

4. Keira Ganapathy

First of all my lab is just like yours second, she can only sit, lie down,
    crawl, roll over, and do the leave it trick…

5. Jeff Sadick

I’m not quite sure for how long the TRIAL is going to be available, but you
    can still google Daryl Arktrom to get access, there’s the pro dog training
    course to become a whisperer :)

6. Free Dog Trainer

Hey, Nice video dude!!
    My videos too have awesome tips and tricks which are necessary to be taught
    to your dog!!!
    HAVE A WATCH !!!

7. Bhabani sankar Pattnaik

what r u giving him as treat? i have a 40 days labrador puppy from when i
    will start her trainng?

1. Melissa Chandler

Friends If you really want to Train your dog professionally
      then you Should check out this website DogTraining55.blogspot.com
      I personally tried it and it very helpful that’s why I am recommending this
      website to all…

8. KidIndigo1

OK, I have a lab, and I taught her to shake. Past that, though….. what’s
    the point of teaching them to roll over? Obedience, I suppose. I don’t
    use our dog as a hunting dog (though I strongly suspect, even now she’s 6,
    she’d take to it like the proverbial “lab” out of water), but I/we did
    emphasize her name, stopping, and coming to call. Which, BTW, she’s very
    good at, even with the provocation of new people, dogs, etc.

9. Pingback: 16 week labrador retriever puppy dog training and tricks – Ronnie L. Kenny's Blog