From “Air Bud” to “Underdog, ” our favorite canines, fictitious or otherwise, always appear awesome in uniform.
There’s just something about interpreting a pup in a t-shirt or cape that affords man’s best friend a personality, a voice and an identity. And let’s be honest, it’s freaking adorable.
The divisional round of the NFL playoffs is one of the greatest athletics weekends of the year, hands down.
Sure, Super Bowl Sunday is pretty much an American legal holiday at this object, but by virtue of the sheer amount of quality on display, plus the facts of the case a lot of kinfolks are off from work on Monday, the second round of the NFL postseason is surely where it’s at.
NFL followers know this, which is why in preparation for this weekend’s tournaments, fans of the eight persisting playoff units are not only decking themselves out in squad gear, but they’re forming sure their hounds are garmented for engagement, too.
Check out a few furry devotees who are behavior more pumped for the divisional round of the NFL playoffs than you.
1. The Kansas City Chiefs take on the New England Patriots Saturday, and this furry friend isn’t fazed by being an underdog.
2. This is that examine you hold when everyone wants your team to lose, but you know you got a four-time Super Bowl champion quarterback at the helm.
3. If Tom Brady and the Patriots jump out to an early make, this devotee is going to need more than a few brews.
4. Hey! Why hasn’t Rob Gronkowski scored a touchdown yet?
5. This doggie knew all along Aaron Rodgers and the Packers would come out of DC with a win.
6. See, it’s red-hot in Arizona, so this four-legged fan knows how to hearten on the Cardinals and stay comfortable.
7. Considering how many injuries the Packers have at receiver, I’d say this cheesehead is ready to pulling an Air Bud on Saturday.
8. If Marshawn Lynch overcomes injury to play on Sunday, remember this fan never gave up hope.
9. You just know this Cam Newton fan will touch on ’em with the rest of Panthers commonwealth on Sunday.
10. Well, we just might have the cutest 12 th devotee in all of Seattle right here.
11. Cheer up, buddy, the Carolina Panthers are the No. 1 seed in the NFC this postseason.
12. This is definitely one of the tiniest, and most cute, each member of Pittsburgh Steelers nation.
13. Depart to any boasts prohibit you crave, but this Denver Broncos fan knows where best available seat in the house is.
14. This group of fans shares a striking resemblance to the Pittsburgh Steelers offensive line.
15. Goldendoodles of the Greater Denver Area, this is the seem y’all should be striving for.